Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Weekly Blog Post




This weeks blog post is pictures that I took while hunting this last weekend up near White Sulfur.  Each of these pictures were taken with my Samsung since I did not have my Nikon with me.  The first picture is one I took right by where we were camped.  The sunset in the background added a lot of color to the picture.  I did some editing to this photo which included bumping up the contrast and the saturation a small amount, as well as increasing the clarity a bit too, which helped take the blur out of the picture.  The second picture was just flowing water near the camp site.  For this picture I bumped up the contrast as well as increased the clarity of the water.  Since the snow was white I tried to brighten it up by increasing the brightness of the whites.  For the third picture I increased the clarity and the saturation as well as increased the whites and the highlights to bring out the snow against the trees.  I increased the warmth by a stop so that it kept the green color bright.  For the fourth picture, I had to use a faster shutter speed on my phone so that it would capture the water falling without making it blurry.  I increased the clarity and used the haze tool a small amount to get rid of the blurred parts of the picture.  Editing these four pictures were fun since these are the pictures that I edited the most so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment