Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Weekly Blog Post


The first photo is one that I took from my house the other day when the sunset was incredible!  The way that the clouds were patchy and the sun was a pinkish color slowly setting behind the hill made the picture turn out really well.  The second picture is one that I took out while hunting in the Breaks a couple weekends ago.  The sky and the hills seemed to go on forever which made the picture turn out pretty well.  This was taken with my Samsung and did not require much editing.  The third picture is one that I took on Fort Peck Lake the other weekend while hunting as well.  The sunrise in the morning over the wakes from the boat made for a really interesting picture.  This took very little editing as well, only bumping up the contrast a little bit, other than that, nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment