Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Weekly Blog Post




The first picture was one that I took while at Riverfront Park this last weekend.  The blue sky really made the berries stick out on this picture.  I used a middle aperture around f/6 to make the background blurry so that the berries stood out as well.  With the second picture, I also took this at Riverfront Park this last weekend.  I had to use a fairly small shutter speed to that it caught the movement of the geese without blurring them out.  The shutter speed that I used was about 350.  The third and fourth pictures were taken while I was out hiking over the summer up near East Rosebud Lake.  These were taken with my Samsung but turned out really cool!  The view is amazing on the lakes up there so they did not take much editing at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment