Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Weekly Blog Post



The first picture is one that I took from the top of my grandmas hill the other day with my Samsung.  I wasn't going to edit this a lot and then I was messing with it and turned the hue way up so the blue really stood out and the saturation down a little bit.  I was just messing around with the hue but it made it look kind of cool so I left it.  The second picture I took with my Nikon of the lilacs at my grandmas at the beginning of the semester.  I took this with a low aperture so that the background was blurred out.  I took a picture with everything clear but I think the blurred background picture turned out looking better.  The third picture was taken at my grandmas when we had a big storm towards the end of the summer.  This one turned out looking very interesting from a distance and took no editing at all.  Everything was super still and eerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment