Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Weekly Blog Post




The first picture is one that I took while we were out hunting near Two Dot, MT.  This was a really cool view and the way the dirt road just went straight down the middle of the picture helped add to it a lot.  The second picture was of a field out near Laurel the other week.  This was taken with my Samsung and the only editing that was done was increasing the contrast a little bit.  The third picture was one I took of my friend with my old pickup that turned out really well.  I did not edit much on this photo at all but this was taken with my Nikon camera.  The fourth picture was one that I took out at the A1 junk yard out near my house with my Nikon camera.  I zoomed out as I took the picture, giving it a blurred effect which made it look really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment