Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Weekly Blog Post




The first picture is one that I took at the spur of the moment of the sunset one evening while loading hay.  I could never really capture good sunset pictures but I figured I would attempt to take one with a subject in the foreground, which actually turned out really cool.  The second picture is one that I took of some flowers the same evening with my Nikon.  I did not really edit this picture at all, brightened it up a small amount but that is it.  The third picture is one that I took of the sunset the same evening.  This one I did not edit at all.  I could have increased the contrast a small amount and increased the clarity but that is all the editing that I would do.  I had to use a smaller exposure time of 1/25sec.  The fourth picture is one of my horse, Sundance, that I took while messing around with the camera.  I needed a faster shutter speed since he kept moving around and wouldn't stand still.  I used an ISO of 200 and an aperture of f/9, which is what I used for mostly all of these pictures.  The exposure time on this picture was 1/320sec.  These pictures were all taken just messing with my Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment