Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Weekly Blog Post



The first picture is one of my dog, Wilson, while we were up camping last weekend.  I was taking some photos of him playing in the water and found this one when looking at it.  It was really bright out so I have to raise the ISO a little bit so that the picture would turn out.  The second picture was camping as well when my brother an sister were riding dirt bikes.  Since they were moving I had to lower the shutter speed so that it would freeze the water droplets and not make them blurry.  The third picture was one that I took with my Samsung while canoeing last week.  This picture turned out really cool with the water reflection.  The fourth picture was one I took out where I keep my horses.  Getting on the ground to get a different perspective made this picture more interesting than if I would have just took the picture while standing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment