Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Weekly Blog Post



The first picture is one that I took while out hunting this last weekend with my phone.  This was taken with an ISO of 250, and aperture of f/10.  The only editing that I did to this photo was increasing the contrast and saturation as well as the clarity.  For the second picture, I used the same camera settings on my Samsung, but I didn't really do much editing.  The only thing that I did was increase the clarity a few stops and increased the dehaze so that the grass was less blurry since it was sort of windy.  The third picture was towards the beginning of the semester out at the Yellowstone River fishing access.  The editing that I did to this photo was increase the clarity a few stops as well as increase the temperature and saturation to warm up the picture a little bit.  The sunset added some warmth to the picture which helped warm up the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment