Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Share 2 & critique


The first picture is one that I took while out hunting the other weekend.  I took this one with my Samsung since I did not have my Nikon with me.  This one took a little bit of editing but the sunset coming through the trees in the background added a lot to the picture without editing.  The picture was taken with an ISO 200 and aperture of f/10.  When editing, I increased the warmth of the picture and increased the contrast and saturation.  I also increased the clarity of the picture to sharpen the trees and used the dehaze tool to clear up the water since it was running.  

The second picture was one that I took towards the beginning of the semester at my grandmas house.  This was taken with my moms nikon.  This was taken with an aperture of f/2 and an ISO of 200.  When editing this picture, I brightened up the orange color and increased the clarity so that the flowers were more clear, leaving the background blurry still.  I had to brighten up the picture a small amount since it was under exposed when I took it.  I wasn't sure what else to do with editing this picture so I stopped here.

No comments:

Post a Comment