Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Weekly Blog Post




The first picture is one that I took while out hunting last weekend.  This one was with my Samsung since I did not have my Nikon with me.  This was taken with an ISO 200 and an f/9.  It wasn't windy so a fast shutter speed was not necessary.  The only editing that I did to this photo was to increase the saturation and contrast by a few stops.  The second and the third pictures are the same, just different editing done to both of them.  The second picture is one that I just turned the contrast way down to black and white and with the third one, I increased the saturation and the contrast a few stops to warm up the picture a little bit.  This picture was taken with my Samsung as well since I did not have my Nikon with me at the time.  The fourth picture is one that I took with my Nikon last week.  I did a lot of editing to this picture.  I decreased the contrast and the saturation so that the picture would be more cold and the tree's silhouette would stand out more.  Having the black of the tree against the blue of the sky helps the tree pop out of the picture.  I thought the colors of this picture were interesting and turned out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment