Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Share 2 & Critique


The first picture is one that I took earlier this semester with my mom's Nikon.  I increased the contrast and saturation of the purple color of the flowers.  I had to increase the clarity of the flowers in the center and darken the background.  This was taken with an ISO of 150 and an aperture of f/10.  I played with the contrast with this picture and made it a black and white photo and it actually turned out really interesting.

The second picture is one that was taken on my Samsung at the beginning of the semester when I was out camping.  I did not have my Nikon at the time so I used my phone.  This was taken with an ISO 200 and an aperture of f/9.  I did some editing to this picture but not much.  I increased the saturation and the contrast of this picture as well as increased the clarity of the picture to make the post more clear.  I did this picture in black and white as well which ended up looking really good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment