Saturday, September 7, 2019

Introduction


My name is Kaity Kirby!  I am a Senior at Rocky Mountain College.  I just applied to Pharmacy school and am planning on attending in the Fall of 2020 for four years.  I was born and raised in Billings, MT and have lived here my whole life.  When I am not at school I am usually working.  I currently work at Interstate All Battery Center, where I have worked for the past five years, and also at Walgreens Pharmacy, where I have worked for the past three years as a Pharmacy Technician.  When I am not at school or work, I spend my spare time doing things like hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, and spending time working with my horses.  I have a little brother and sister as well as an older sister, who actually took this photography class a couple years ago.  I am looking forward to this class and seeing what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment