Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Weekly Blog Post






This week I decided to blog about some pictures that I have taken the past couple weeks.  The first picture is of Daisy Peak where I went camping this weekend.  This was taken with just my phone and turned out better than I thought!  The second picture was one I took of someone welding.  This was done with my mom's Nikon camera.  The third picture was taken while I was hunting in Springcreek last weekend.  It was super foggy which made the picture look different then usual but still interesting!  The fourth picture was one I took with my mom's Nikon camera as well of a flower that is at my grandmas.  Blurring out the background made the flower pop out a ton.  All four of these pictures turned out pretty cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment