Saturday, September 7, 2019

Weekly Blog Post




These are some of my past photos that I have taken.  The first photo was taken with my phone of one of my horses, Sundance.  It was a cloudy, muggy day which actually added a lot to the picture!  The second photo is one that I took out in Cooke City when I was out there last summer.  I was looking through the trees to try and see the mountain which got me thinking that it would actually make a interesting picture and it did not take any editing.  The third image is one that I took with my Nikon at the beginning of the semester.  This photo I spent a little more time with in adobe photoshop.  The fourth photo is one that I took down by the Yellowstone River last year.  The sky colors were perfect and didn't take any touching up, the only thing that was done was darkening the trees and bushes to bring out the colors of the water and sky more.  These four photos are some of my favorite ones that I have taken so far that I did not think would turn out this cool but it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment