Tuesday, December 10, 2019

FInal Blog Post

There are many important things that I learned throughout the semester but there are three main ones that I believe will make an impact on any future photography that I end up doing.

One thing that I took away from class this semester that will make an impact on photography in my future was the 7 rules that we learned.  Each one of those I incorporated into my final photos and I believe that it made them better and more attractive.  When looking at photos now that other people take and even ones that I take outside of class, I always think of those rules and actually remember them since we went over them so often in class.

Another thing that I find useful was reading that book we read and learning all of the different camera settings and what they do.  Before, I knew what the basic settings were on a camera but I did not know how to use all of the settings to get a good photo or even a decent one.  Knowing all of the basic settings used for landscapes and wildlife have definitely helped me since those are the types of photos that I love taking.

The third thing that I have found very useful was using Lightroom throughout the semester.  I have used it before but not as in depth as I have this semester.  Knowing the basic presets helped a ton and gave me a place to start when I had no idea what to start with while editing photos.  I will probably end up buying Lightroom as I start taking more photos.  I was amazed with how many things could be done with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment